Applying Bulk Actions
Using the ProcessDyamicSelects dashboard, you can easily apply actions to several frontend Dynamic Selects in one go. The process is straightforward:
- Select one or more Dynamic Selects listed in the lower part of the ProcessDynamicSelects's dashboard.
- Select an action to apply (bottom part of the dashboard).
- Click the Apply button.
The system will let you know whether your action was successfully applied and if not, the reasons why. There are a couple of things to be aware of:
- If permissions are in effect, for instance, 'dynamic-selects-publish', the corresponding action will not take effect unless that current user has that permission.
- If no permissions are in effect, there will be 6 actions available: Publish, Unpublish, Lock, Unlock, Trash and Delete. If any related permission is in effect, the related actions will not be listed in the Actions Select. For instance, if a user does not have the permission to lock Dynamic Selects, both Lock and Unlock actions will be unavailable for selection.
- If you delete a Dynamic Selects, that action is final; it cannot be undone.
- If a Dynamic Selects is locked no actions applied to it will take effect unless you are unlocking it.